Omega Channel Roll Forming Machine for Ceiling

Omega Channel Roll Forming Machine for Ceiling

omega channel roll forming equipment for ceiling

one:Our useful:
one): Manufacturing unit immediate supply price tag.
2): We have exported for far more than ten years.
three): Our customer are from about forty nations around the world.
4): We have the professional study crew. We can make the equipment according to your prerequisite.
5):  Substantial-finish and higher-grade style

1. Manual De-coiler—1Set
2.Feeding Material Device—1Set
3.Roller Former Device—1Set
four.CZPT Cutting Device—1Set
five.CZPT station—1Set
6.PLC Control Box
7.Production Racks—1Sets


CZPT parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification Drywall Galvanized Sheet Light Steel Profiles Metal Stud/Track Roll Forming Device ud cd uw cw profiles
two Main motor power 4kw, 3 phase
three CZPT motor power 3kw
four CZPT Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or CZPTment)
six Control System PLC Delta Inverter
seven Main Frame welded metal plate
eight Backboard Thickness 20mm
9 Driving of equipment equipment box and chain driving
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
eleven Feeding Thickness .three-1.2mm
12 Feeding Width ninety
thirteen Effective width according to your ask for
14 Productivity -25m/min
fifteen Roll Station ten
16 Roller Diameter 50mm
17  Roller material  45# steel
18  Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size .05mm
20 Overall Size 3600×900×1200mm
21 Total Weight 2.7T
22 Factors Manual Uncoiler——————-1 set
Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Platform——————1 set
Coil Strip Leveler——————1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming——1 set
CZPT-Motor———————1 set
Cutting Device——————–1 set
CZPT Station——————1 set
PLC Control———————–1 set
Supporter Table——————-1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling—-feeding and guiding—-roll forming—-cut to length—-run out table
24 Bundle nude in the container
twenty five Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30  working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user’s need.

Omega Channel Roll Forming Machine for Ceiling


toothen chain

As one of leading toothen chain manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of products, We offer toothen chain and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail:[email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of toothen chain

Recent Posts